Family are more likely to be healthy and educated when they are not worried about where the next meal will come from. But in many rural parts of the United States and part of the world and when we also look deep into our community, families urgently need support to grow or buy a variety of foods for their children to thrive. To prevent children from going hungry and to improve their well-being, nutritious food must be available to families, and families must have the means to buy it.
Society Empowerment Projects Inc. partner with different organizations and religious bodies in providing support to those families. We try our best in locating these families despite some may shy away from the facts that they need healthy food. We assist the homeless and under privileged.
About Our Programs
To help parents provide for their children’s basic needs, Hunger and Food Services of SEPI programs focus on improving the food supply, farming practices and finances of families in need.
- We make food available to those who call at any time of the day either by delivery or pick up.
- We provide basic food staples to families following a natural disaster or emergency.
- We teach parents about the importance of providing their children with the right variety of foods to prevent malnutrition.
- We help family’s access basic financial products such as savings or insurance so they can persevere through challenging times, or start and expand their small businesses.
- We also organize food drives and food banks to assist the communities