SOCIETY EMPOWERMENT PROJECTS has been delivering results since we opened in 2016. The Society Empowerment Projects (SEP) is organized exclusively for charitable and educational purposes dedicated to reduce unemployment, encourage education, job placement, helping the needy and empowering the less privilege and disadvantage children and ex-convicts.
The mission of the SEP is rooted in a set of core values;
- Dignity and worth
- Importance of human relationship
Core values, and the principles that flow from them, must be balanced within the context and complexity of the human experience.
In furtherance of such purposes, SEP has full power and authority:
- To increase communication, cooperation, sharing of resources and ideas on outcomes assessment in higher education;
- To provide scholarships to promising students of communities in Georgia particular and United States in general;
- Train and assist those individuals in Georgia return to work after being out of jobs for months;
- Empower professionals to empower the community;
- Assist in job placements for young college and other tertiary institutions’ graduates through empowerment and placement;
- Assist in establishing Georgia skilled traders;
- Encourage and assist young citizens to take education seriously;
- Identify the less privilege in society, empowering them to empower Georgia;
- Provide food assistance to the community in times of need;
- Promote improvement in Georgia’s higher education through assessment;
- Train and assist, Veterans, disabled, less privileged, low income earners and those justified being in need for employment purposes.
- Assist in job placements for young graduates and other tertiary institutions’ graduates;
- Partner with education institutions in empowering and delivery quality education to the less privileged, low income earners and veterans;
- Assist in providing temporary homes to Veterans, ex-convicts and less privileged before re-introduction into society.
- Help in the restructuring and advancement of Georgia workers in different sectors of the economy;
We love our customers and vendors for assisting us and participating in any of our programs, we welcome your feedback and suggestions. Use our Contact Us page to tell us what we’re doing right or what we can improve on.